|Technology||n/a (raiding parties)|
|Base mining time||n/a (raided resource)|
Leather is a raided resource. It can be obtained by raiding enemy settlements of the Overworld, or by raiding other Overlords' (players') lairs. It is stored in the storage room. Leather costs 46 gold per unit when purchased from the black market. The daily chest may contain 500 leather.
- 125 are used per each Reinforced Leather advanced resource crafted.
- 125 are used per each Goblin Twine advanced resource crafted.
- 800 are used to upgrade Proving Ground room to level 3.
- 200 are used to upgrade Workshop room to level 3.
- 400 are used per Bookcase furniture crafted.
- 200 are used per Equipment Rack furniture crafted.
- 1500 are used per Sarcophagus furniture crafted.
- 150 are used per Searchlight furniture crafted.
- 500 are used per Simple Tomb furniture crafted.
- 50 are used per Storage Crates furniture crafted.
- 50 are used per Torch furniture crafted.
- 400 are used per Trapdoor furniture crafted.
- 100 are used per Trinket Rack furniture crafted.
- 200 are used per Trophy Holder furniture crafted.
Despite common claims otherwise, Leather is NOT actually used in any creature upgrades at all. However, both its derivative advanced resources are.
Reinforced Leather is used for the Thief, Succubus, Orc, and Ogre.
Goblin Twine is used for the Dark Elf, Ghost, and Succubus.
Specifics are on the relevant pages