The Regional Market is where players may buy and sell Resources, Craft Resources, Furniture, and Traps, using the drop-down menu at the top left of the Social window. As the name suggests, the Regional Market is not server-wide but is restricted to a region. You may only have 10 different items for sale at any given time.
How to get to a regional market Edit
- Click the Social icon (the three people), at the top right hand corner of the game screen.
- Click the second tab, Regional Market.
The Non-Player Character Seller, "Dungeonville" Edit
- The seller "Dungeonville" is a non-player character (NPC) that sells (only) basic Resources.
- The stock is unlimited, but each individual purchase amount is limited to the equivalent of one goblin's carry limit.
- The "Travel Time" is always 30 min(s) and the "Price Per Unit" is a set amount.
- This is the MOST you will ever need to pay for a Resource.
Overlords Handbook to Resources and Market v0.14 Edit
 is a guide from the old sony forum, which gives a good idea of what to mine at certain market circumstances.